Sunday, July 11, 2010

MAC Face

 

Hi Everyone,

I found this face online. It's what you get when you have MAC artist do your makeup at thier counter. I like to use this to and prismacolor pencils and the clear blender pen to try out a look befor I start using the makeup. You might ask why would you do that. Well, You can only put on and take off so much make up before you start to irritate your skin while developing a look. Most people don't have make up models readily available to continue to practice. This method gives you an idea of what colors to use and what the end result should look like so you can retain an image of your original vision for the look. I'm in the process of creating a few looks once I get them done I'll scan and post them so you can get a better idea of what I'm talking about.

So, once I get my camera I'll be vblogging the following toppics. Make up sealer and eyeliner sealer comparison between cinema secrets, Urban Decay, Make Up Forever, Model in a Bottle, and Krolan. As we all know just because the product costs alot doesn't mean it works the best. The clarisonic tutorial will also be on the list. The best eye primers and what to use as an alternative. The look of the day will be ariving soon as well as accessories that can be worn with just about everything. Oh, Befor I forget, Nail art and how to make my favorite duo colors... Last but not least I'll be taping some looks I've been developing..


Remember, When life gets really tough sometimes putting on a little makeup makes you feel better and ready to face the world.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment