Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Birthday Contest and Whats Coming Up In August

It's been a few weeks since I've posted anything. So, I wanted to give you an update on what I have in stored for you in the next few months... The camcorder is on it's way. YAY!!! I can't wait for it to get here. So, that means video tutorials are going to be here faster than you know it... The Dinair Airbrush Kit is also on it's way... I'm going to be attending Kandee Johnson’s Glaminar in either Atlanta or NY and the Dinair Pro class in September. If you’d like more information about Glaminars please go to  . In August I will start a weekly series of Tutorials that can be described as Goth or Punk High Fashion and the outfit of the week.


CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT

August is almost here and My birthday is at the end of the month.. So for my birthday I will be giving away a bunch of different things but you have to earn it. Your probably wondering how do I earn these giveaways?  To answer that question Recruit blog followers and You Tube subscribers! Sephora has something for men and women alike... The 2 people who recruit 15 or more people to follow this blog and subscribe to my You Tube channel by August 30th will get a $25 Sephora Gift Card and the first 2 runners up will each get $10 Sephora Gift Card. Now, I bet you are wondering how I'm going to figure that one out. So here's how.. When a new person that you recruit subscribes they will need to leave a comment on my You Tube channel telling me who told them about this Blog and my You Tube Channel. I will check to and see if they are also listed as a follower on my blog. I will announce the winner on August 31. The goal is to get over 50 Subscribers and followers.. This way we can get more suggestions for future products to review and tutorials. Good Luck and Thank you for following my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment