Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Its been a while and lots to talk about

Ok, it's been a while since I said anything and I've been super busy. So, let me tell you about what's been going on....

1. I've been in Arkansas since October 1st so I can get qualified for my Army job. I'm hoping to pick up E-5 in the spring at the latest.

2. I've been trying a bunch of new products so I've got lots to talk about.

3. I stopped taking some medication since it was giving me some absolutely crazy side effects.

So, to sum up. I've been a very busy girl trying to get back on track. I'm headed home next Friday. So, keep an eye on your email there is more to come in the near future.

Oh, before I go this isn't me it's new look I did for halloween. I bet you can't wait to hear all about it! Talk to ya soon.

Carrie


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Hardin Rd,Little Rock,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment